- All products are added to your cart.
Amelie Pointe Shoes
Amelie is an introductory pointe shoe featuring a medium shank. Designed for dancers with less developed muscles in the feet and legs who may be new to pointe work.
- The graded medium strength shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease
- Angled platform stabilizes the foot
- Makes moving from flat to pointe easier and emphasizes the line of the instep
- Medium sides
- A slight V-shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
- The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe, while the shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
- B paste
- Elastic drawstring draws the shoe in around the foot
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe